“Data protection laws” shall mean The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("GDPR") and other applicable laws of the countries in which we do business.
“Data subject” shall mean any natural person whose personal data is being collected, held, or processed.
“EU” shall mean the European Union;
“Personal data” shall mean any information or set of information, whether alone or in combination with other personal data, that is sufficient to identify an individual.
“Processing” shall mean any operation that is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, disclosure, use, transfer or otherwise making available and the verb “to process” shall be construed accordingly.
2. Information concerning the Controller
All collected Personal data will be processed and stored by Block Group Limited (“Block Group”), a company incorporated and registered under the registration number: 14218881, registered address: Flat 229 Carrara Tower, 250 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2AD. Block Group owns and controls the following trademarks BlockGames and Shatterpoint.
3. Personal data
Block Group generally collect the following types of personal data:
- Identification Information. Name, surname, country of residence, email address, Discord username, phone number of Data subject.
- Usage Information. Information about use of Data subject of our website and services, including cookies, internet protocol address, computer and connection information, device type and unique device identification numbers, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our websites and the mobile application (“App”), and other technical data collected through cookies and other similar technologies that uniquely identifies your browser.
- Correspondence. Responses to promotions and initiatives on our website or the App, and interactions with our support team and customer service officers via Discord platform or other communication channels.
4. Collecting of Personal data
Personal data is collected through different types of sources:
1. Personal data provided by Data subject. Block Group requests for personal data from Data subject in the course of use of Block Group websites and/or services in the following manner:
- when Data subject registers for an account with us on websites owned or operated by us or the App or when Data subject uses services on such websites or the App;
- when Data subject responds to our promotions, surveys and other initiatives (including through social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Analytics, TikTok, Reddit, LinkedIn or our mobile applications);
- when Data subject interacts with our customer service officers via Discord platform;
- when Data subject requests to be included in an email or other mailing list;
- when Data subject fill any of our forms;
- when Data subject requests to be contacted.
2. Personal data collected automatically. Block group may collect Personal data automatically when Data subject access the App or website and services where we may automatically receive and record usage information (see above) on our server logs.
3. Personal data collected by third party sources. Block group may collect Personal data from third party sources:
- Marketing and other business partners may share information about Data subject via a referral program or for our better understanding of which of our services may be of interest to you;
- Advertising networks and analytics providers who may provide us with anonymized information about how Data subject found our websites or the App and how Data subject interacts with the App or our websites and services.
5. Purposes of processing Personal data
- To provide services. We process Personal data of Data subject to provide services. For use of our website or App, we may require information such as your identification, contact information without which we cannot provide any services.
- Legal and regulatory compliance. Most of our services are subject to laws and regulations requiring us to process your Personal data in certain way.
- Service communications. We may send administrative information to you to keep you updated about our services. Without such communications, you may not be aware of important developments relating to our services that may affect how you can use our services.
- Quality control. We process your personal information for quality control and staff training to make sure we continuously improve our services. If we do not process personal information for quality control purposes, you may experience issues on the services such as inaccurate transaction records or other interruptions.
- Marketing. Based on Data subject’s communication preferences, we may send marketing communications (e. g. emails or mobile notifications) to inform about our events or our partner events; to deliver targeted marketing; to provide with promotional offers.
- For any other purpose. We may process your personal data for any other purpose you consent to.
6. Retention and Processing of Personal data
Personal data will be processed and stored for the duration of the contract for services. Personal data will be stored for six (6) years after that date of termination of the services.
In cases when specific personal data is collected for the specific task, personal data shall be deleted upon completion of specific task but shall not be kept longer that 14 (fourteen) days.
7. Information of rights of Data subject
Data subject has the following rights regarding Personal data:
- Right of access - the right to be informed of and request access to the Personal data which is collected and processed about the Data subject;
- Right to rectification - the right to request to amend or update Data subject’s Personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure - the right to request to delete Data subject’s Personal data;
- Right to restrict - the right to request to temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of Personal data;
- Right to object - the right, at any time, to object to us processing Personal data on grounds relating to particular situation and the right to object to Personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to personal data portability - the right to request a copy of Data subject’s Personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that Personal data for use in another party’s service;
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making - the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on Data subject’s or produce a similarly significant effect.
8. Disclosure of Personal data to third parties
Block Group may disclose and transfer Personal data to the following parties:
- service providers who help with parts of our business operations, such as internet and communication service providers, IT security, marketing, customer service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem - solving providers, professional advisors, contractors and related entities (group companies), employees, sponsors or promoters, third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information;
- any relevant party, including but not limited to government agencies and courts, when compelled to do so under any applicable law or regulation;
- companies or other entities that we plan to merge with or be acquired by or companies or other entities that purchase our assets.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
10. Contact information
If Data subject has any questions about his Personal data or the rights that he has, he is free to contact us by email at: Kipras@block-games.co. Block Group will respond to request within 30 calendar days upon verification of his identity.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- track your activities on our websites;
- manage and customize your experience on our websites;
- collect statistics and analyze trends to improve our website for our users; and
- deliver content tailored to your interests and the manner in which you browse our websites.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website;
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily;
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Shatterpoint invites all its users to participate in Shatterpoint NFT Mint. To participate, the users shall do the following:
- Go to the https://www.shatterpoint.game/nft-mint;
- Submit a valid email address;
- Submit a Discord nickname;
- Join Shatterpoint Discord; and
- Follow Shatterpoint on Twitter.
There will be a total of 400 Whitelist spot winners, who will be announced 1 day before the mint date. The mint date shall be revealed to all the participants in due time.
Winners will be announced via email communication to the registered email address and WL role will be granted to the Discord nickname, used during the registration.
By participating in Shatterpoint NFT Mint process, users agree to waive any direct/indirect claim right to the Shatterpoint and/or Shatterpoint representatives. Shatterpoint shall not be held responsible for failure to fulfil its obligations due to unforeseen circumstances, liquidation, bankruptcy, restructuration or any other organizational or economical failure. Shatterpoint shall not be held liable for any hacking or other type of breach which might result in financial, or any other loss suffered by the users. Finally, none of the above, or any information presented in Shatterpoint official site shall be considered as financial/legal advice.